Who We Serve
People Near or In Retirement
If you are already retired or nearing retirement, your financial goals and objectives take on a more urgent focus. There are crucial decisions to make that can affect your happiness in the next few years and your financial security later in life. Lumin Financial can partner with you and your family to establish your financial goals and objectives and create a meaningful plan for retirement.
Longer life expectancies, future wage uncertainty, rising healthcare costs, or the need to support aging parents, are just a few issues that can challenge your retirement plan. Add to that, your habits and desires will likely changes as you get older.
How Long Will Your Money Last?
The prospect of outliving your assets might be a very real concern, and it can depend on a variety of factors, like when will withdrawals begin, how much you’ll “need vs. want,” how long you’ll live, or how a serious illness might impact the family. We’ll help you plan ahead, and anticipate important questions, such as:
- As financial markets change, how will withdrawals be affected?
- What’s the best age to start taking Social Security benefits?
- What is the best Medicare coverage for my situation?
- As my investments grow, how do I minimize taxes?
- How do I prepare for unexpected medical, home-health or assisted living costs?