At Lumin, we take pride in our strong team-oriented culture. Although each team member brings something unique to the table, we share these core values:
- Passion to Deeply Understand and Serve
- Embrace Ongoing Desire to Improve
- Promote Teamwork and Inspires Winning Attitude
- Support Family and Personal Time
Find out more about our team by reading our bios below!
Since 2004, Naoko has worked in the financial services profession, serving in the areas of retirement planning, estate planning, investments and insurance. In addition to her service to clients, she is a Principal at the firm, overseeing Lumin’s delivery of concierge-like client service. Naoko earned her Bachelor’s degree in International Business from Illinois State University and her M.B.A. from Walsh College with a concentration in Management.
Over the years, she’s spent much of her time helping clients answer important questions like:
- “How do I develop a plan to eventually exit my small business?”
- “When I retire, how will I afford to enjoy my lifestyle?”
- “How do I manage the high cost of taxes in my later years?”
What makes you good at your job?
I am truly concerned about the success and happiness of my clients. They often make reference to my caring style, and ability to know them personally.
What do you enjoy doing in your down-time?
I love playing competitive tennis, cooking, entertaining, and spending time with family and friends.