Study Risk, Monitor Performance
We use a disciplined approach to evaluating, selecting, and monitoring the menu of options made available to plan investors. On a regular basis, you can count on us to…
- Create and review an Investment policy statement – a formal document that defines the due diligence process for plan investments.
- Analyze employee demographics and investment experience, to determine the right mix of investment styles.
- Analyze risk factors in the financial markets, and use an unbiased approach to evaluating and recommending a diversified and cost –efficient portfolio.
- Benchmark investment performance and fees.
- Focus on the long term, and avoid chasing returns from short-term market rallies. We seek out investment opportunities for long-term performance, based on risk tolerances of the plan investors.